Edited after the fact. This issue was resolved. If you purchase “Wyze Bulb Color” but that title does not appear in your menu for “Add Device,” then see the tips and original posting below. “User Error” of course! My Wyze version was out of date.
- I have two existing bulbs, and one I just moved and repaired a week ago so I know my phone works.
- Received 4 new color bulbs.
- Tried 3 bulbs in 3 different lamps. Cannot get the “Wyze Bulb” wifi to show on my phone after the bulb blinks indicating it’s entered the pair mode.
- Tried setting phone to airplane with Wifi on (shows the normal networks)
- Confirmed 5.0 was off and 2.4 was on.
- Turned off the two existing Wyze bulbs which are the first gen versions (2).
- Turned off my existing cams (3) and plugs (2).
- I know it’s something simple I’ve overlooked. After the pairing blink, how do ou add the wifi signal to your phone’s Wyze App ?