Well my Forum friends, we made it to Friday!
And it’s the first Friday of the month, you know what that means. it means it is time for this month’s Fix-It-Friday callout!
We do apologize for not having an update yet this week, we are still gathering information and will add it to the next update.
If this is your first Fix-It Friday, welcome! For background, while our communities are not designed to be a replacement for Wyze Support , our community members and community managers do our best to help you out here. As our communities scale up, we want to make sure that any outstanding bugs or issues that you folks are facing are on our internal radar and that we’re transparent in our process of working on them.
Here’s how this works:
- We’ll make a post on the first Friday of the month in every community (Core Community on Facebook, Forums, Reddit, and Discord).
- Check the comments. If you see any other comments with issues that you’re facing, vote for them with a like (the heart button at the bottom of their reply)
- Got something new? Reply to our post with the top issue that you’re facing this week with your Wyze products to help loop us in.
- We’ll grab the top comment from each community and make a follow-up post the following week to detail what those issues are and how we plan to fix them. If we need more info from the community to help figure out what’s going on, we’ll let you know on Monday - so please make sure to take a look!
- The following weeks in the month, we’ll be posting updates about our progress on Fix-It Friday submissions.
- Sometimes Mondays are actually Tuesdays if we don’t get all the info we need on time for posting on Monday. Our apologies!
- Remember, this is for existing things that aren’t working right. If you are looking for a new feature or for us to add functionality that’s not already available, please use our Wishlist instead!
We’re constantly working on improvements for everyone. But we hope that this process will both help us prioritize issues that are important to our communities and help you feel more in the loop.
If you want to see how this works, you can check this previous Fix-It Friday post: