Fix-It-Friday 6/3/2022

Idk what to tell you, Wyze asked for logs, they have been looking into this and haven’t got logs for weeks, so they are going to give up if they don’t get any. I don’t work for Wyze, I don’t know what’s in logs, but they want them and I just told you when to take them.

@dogwood1614
If you send a log when it should have happened and also let me know the time and time zone in which the camera is and the event should have happened they can see what the camera was doing and may be able to find the issue.

@ShardlowM
That is true, but if you can pinpoint by time when the event should have happened we can also see what the camera was doing at that time and may be able to figure out the issue.

3 Likes

Let’s go back to the original question - How can I send a log of something that never recorded. A log, to me, means a event.

@dogwood1614
When the event should have happened follow this process, except give the date, time and time zone of when the event should have happened.

Go to Account > Wyze Support > Submit a Log > Make sure you select your affected device and describe the issue in the description field. Giving the date, time, and time zone that you ran into the problem will help us locate the relevant area of the log more quickly!

4 Likes

@WyzeJasonJ

Log number 623643 … Of absolutely no event activity even though my neighbour is usually in the camera view at 21.30 for a few minutes

Next time he is out an event may be triggered.

Only happens when detection zone is active - neighbour is normally in the active area at this time.

1 Like

@ShardlowM
What is the approximate time and time zone this happened in and I will forward this on, thank you.

3 Likes

Try this, 6/23/22 at 4:12 PM in CST

2 Likes

I put it in the description box in the log.

Time 21.30

Time zone - United Kingdom ( GMT+1)

2 Likes