I just received 2 Cam Pans and one is working fine, but the other one not so much. When I plugged it in the first time it worked and prompted for firmware upgrade (just like the other one), which I did. I walked away for a few minutes, came back and the camera was dead. When plugged in there is no light on the front and holding setup (for any period of time) gets a noise or light. I’ve contacted support and waiting on a response, but any other things to try? I’ve tried different outlets, usb bricks, cables, etc.
Have you tried the reset button?
Is there a button other than setup and holding setup for 5+ seconds?
It looks like they call their reset button a ‘setup’ button.
If using an SD card with the camera, remove it before proceeding.
- Leave the unit plugged in and power on.
- Press and hold the setup button on the bottom of the unit for 5 second.
- Allow at least 30 seconds for unit to initialize, in some rare instances this process can take up to 5 minutes.
- The LED on the back should move from Solid Yellow, to Blinking Yellow.
- The device is now ready to be setup once again.
Thanks but if you read my responses, I’ve done that and nothing (no sound)
yeah nothing, no light or anything…guess it’s dead, thanks though
It can can take up to 5 minutes to reset.
Does the app recognize the camera in any way?
It did (before upgrade started) but the camera doesn’t appear to be getting any power at all now, no lights or sounds at any point.
Let everyone know if/how they resolve this for you…
FWIW, they are sending me a replacement