Firmware 4.9.6.218 not detecting motion

Hi, just tried what you said and all I get is your firmware is up to date with an image of a Rocket. No option to choose a previous version.

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Click on Having Problems part.

Good luck.

Ok I found the previous version. Had to click on need help link.

Terry

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

1 Like

I’ve now tried version 199 and 153 and neither versions are giving me event alerts or push notifications. Very strange. Here is a screenshot of the capturing but the only way I can see these is I tap on January 31st then tap Feb 1st to reveal the capturing. Notice there is not a 5 cool down either. I have checked all of my settings push notifications etc. I’m stumped!

Terry

I am using a Samsung 20 + if that helps to say.

If there is no fix for this I’ll be going with something different. I have Uninstalled thr firmware 3 times and no success. I hope you have a solution I like the cameras but are useless right now with no notifications.

Terry

Very sorry that you’re experiencing this, Terry. We all are experiencing it so hopefully they will release an update or at least a statement stating that there is an issue going on. For Wyze not to even acknowledge it is blowing my mind away as they’re trying to get into the security business and this mess just reaffirms that I wouldn’t hire/pay Wyze a cent for any type of security services. They can’t even get PD done correctly! Their service is mediocre, at best and ignoring this issue won’t make it go away in your customers minds.

Hopefully we will hear something soon.