Fine grained control of playback start and end time

In Playback mode, I would LOVE the ability to specify a date/time to begin (and optionally end). The slider/scrubber UI is infuriating when you’re trying to zero in on a specific time. Just let me select the time to jump to via normal input fields/widgets. For creating a clip to share, being able to specify the duration or end time would be nice too.

Also, allow the user to control the speed of playback (1X, 2X, 4X, 8X, 16X, and 1/4X, 1/2X, for example).

Oh and also web interface and multi-view in the app, please!

I’ve logged all of your wishes into Wyze’s feature request tracker. Let me comment on each:

Playback: In case you are not aware, after you move the timeline to the general area you want to play back, you can use a pinch-out gesture (move two fingers apart) on the timeline to zoom in for finer control. This makes it much easier to narrow in on a specific time.

Fast forward/reverse is a high priority for future implementation.

Multi camera viewing is the highest requested feature. However, it probably won’t happen until the next major app update sometime down the road.

I doubt we are ever going to see Wyze implement direct web access due to security concerns. There is a workaround, however. There is an app called Tiny Cam Pro for Android that is able to translate the Wyze login to a web server. This requires an Android device running full time to provide the interface. If you search for Tiny Cam Pro here on the forum you should be able to find detailed instructions.

Thank you – I did not know about the pinch-out gesture – definitely helps.