Filters for cordless vacs

So it took me 5 months to get the cordless vac , I guess your not suppose to use it very much because you cant get any filters for it and Im guessing any parts either. In another 3 months the damn thing probably wont work so I guess I wont need any filters . What a real Joke this company has turn out to be. What a waste of money !!! Anyone want to buy a Cheap Cordless Vac, only one thing you have to use a sock for a Filter!!!

The filters are rinseable. I haven’t needed to replace mine yet as rinsing them every other use or every third use has been keeping it working like new.

1 Like

Oh ya if i wanted to baby it , come on that’s your answer for needing replacement filters? Wyze should have a warehouse of replacement parts for the products before they even sell the first one ! It’s just a really bad way to run a company . You wouldn’t buy a car if you couldn’t get an air filter for it and not sure they will ever have one, now would you?

Some equipment requires maintenance/cleaning. It’s a fact of life. The user specs indicate that the filter is rinseable, so I rinse it after use (common sense). It’s really not that big of a deal. It took less than 2 minutes to rinse. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I also have the handheld vac and didn’t have replacement filters right away for it but when they were in stock, I bought some. Still haven’t needed to replace the one it came with.

Take care of your equipment and it tends to last a long time.