FedEx Smart Post Shipping to Hawaii

G Aloha . I’m Toesreef the person that had a couple of conversations with you. Yeah the one who lives on a boat in Hawaii… anyway I would like to address 2 issues. The first is how you send products to Hawaii. Who can I talk to about this. To be candid, when you send via FedEx smart post it takes WEEKS… and FedEx hands it to USPS. If it were simply mailed via USPS, it gets here in 2 days at best and 4 at worst… the economic issues I’m sure are more beneficial to us all if USPS wee used.
Who can I talk to?
Second Issue I have referred a couple of associates to WYZE, and their experience was frightening. From horrible overseas customer service experience to the delivery issues. As you are well aware I have been a client since the get go and I promote , support and invest in WYZE constantly. The experience my to friends was so bad that I just had to say something to nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand. In reading through the forums I can see I am not the only one in this situation.
In my opinion a brief PRIVATE conversation with the right person would help a relatively small company eliminate a lot of growing pains on the way to the next level.
Aloha and Mahalo
Mike

Ummmmm… Who was this meant for? :rofl:
Ambar B Capoor

Gwendolyn… if I sent it to the wrong person I apologize
Mike

Lol, no worries, I think you replied to my message to Gwen. :wink:
Mahalo.

Mahalo nui

This is primarily a user forum. To address issues like this, it’s best to contact Wyze support.
By phone: (206) 339-9646
Or online: Wyze.com/support
Wyze Support has extended their live support hours for a better support experience. ( Excluding Holidays & Emergencies )
WEEKDAY HOURS:
Monday - Friday 4 AM – 8 PM PT

WEEKEND HOURS
Saturday 8 AM – 4 PM PT

1 Like

I’m not sure if this was meant for me or not, I have no idea what you’re referring to.

You are subscribed to the thread as “watching” so you will keep getting emails for ALL responses in this thread even when they aren’t directed to you. You can change your notification status in this thread from “watching” to “Normal” and then it will only send you email notifications whenever someone responds to you or tags your name. None of the other people actually responded to you when you thought they did, you’re just set up to get notified of all posts in this whole thread, which you have set up to do by default in your profile settings whenever you post in a thread. You can change your settings and change your watching status to normal here, and you won’t keep getting everyone elses’s posts to other people. :wink:

3 Likes

Aloha, I have done that and got the runaround just like this. With all due respect This is not acceptable. I would like to communicate with someone up the ladder.
Mahalo
Mike

This is a user-to-user forum, and not a support site for Wyze. Wyze has a presence here, but it is small. Call the support number @Brlepage provided; that is an official Wyze corporate contact number. Tell them you want to talk to someone higher.

We are just users like yourself. We can not take you up the ladder.

2 Likes

Suitably embarrassed :flushed:. I learnt something today! Thank you.

4 Likes

SORRY, TO HAVE GONE TO THE WONG PLACE I WAS TYING TO REACH Gwendolyn and this is a new phone, the old one drowned in the Pacific.
Sorry for caps too…
Mahalo for your time.
Mike

1 Like

Thanks… I just want to be normal
M

@Toesreef, Mike, in the same boat as you. Oops, sorry, not on your boat, but also in Hawaii. I’ve complained and complained. Does no good. Once or twice they replied to me and simply said, “out of our control”, ’ can’t change shipping".

I think they are using FedEx for a fulfillment function. Meaning the product is not shipped from Wyze, Its shipped from a FedEx owned/run facility to some foreign outpost where they strap it to be back of a turtle to move it across town to the USPS guys. Then the USPS guys are contracted by FedEx to not waste a penny more than Parcel Post to move to to Hawaii. I’ve had stuff take 5+ weeks.

Seriously, I think Wyze contracts the fulfillment and ship from their site.

Now that they are including shipping in the cost of the Wyze product, it might be smarter (both faster and as cheap) to look for it on Amazon before Wyze.

Mahalo nui loa from Windward side.

Aloha Sam… I sooo glad to not be solo in this bit…
I’m gonna do Amazon when I can . But in the beta tester pre order game it’s gonna be a waiting game.
Aloha From the Ala Wait Harbor
M

yep, been there.

One benefit (if you can call it that), When we pre-order a new product and then wait two months for it to arrive AFTER Wyze ships, we will wait long enough for them to debug and post the six+ firmware updates that everybody else wades through painfully.