[Feature request] Motion & sound detection log to sd card

It would be very nice to add the option to log all detected events (motion or sound) to a log file in the sd card. In the WyzeCam App, add a log section to view them all. For each of them add a button to see playback which could start 10 seconds before the event (if the event is still available in the sd card). We already have notifications, but it would be great to have the option to see all events even on non-notification period. For example, I turn off notifications on my wyze cams during the night, but I would like to see the logs of what happenned when I wake up.

I’ve added your request to Wyze’s feature request tracker.

In the notification preview area, Can you put the little live thumbnail of the video instead of the white couch (default)? If you can make it animate like youtube, that will be great.

I’ve recorded your vote for this in the Wyze feature request tracker as well.

Since we’re making feature requests…

I know it has been mentioned before in some form, but adding something as simple as a red(?) vertical line to the timeline in playback mode marking alerts would make it so much easier to find. As it is right now I have to look at the timestamp on the alert video and then scrub through the playback timeline until it gets close. Seems like a very simple addition to the UI and the timestamp is already available in the alert.

In the same vein as the original request, perhaps an option for a “daily digest” email with a log of alerts (with or without a thumbnail?) would be helpful. Possibly something that could be added through IFTTT.

Red lines in timeline seems to be a very good idea. Having a zoomable timeline would also be a good idea to be able to select a particular event in case there’s many in a short period of time.

I’ve added both of your requests to the tracker. The marking of the timeline is definitely on the roadmap for future implementation.

@bergmab… The timeline is already zoomable. Put two fingers on the timeline and spread them apart (pinch-out gesture). The timeline will zoom in for finer control.