False Sound Notification of a single bang / knock

support

Hello, I have 3 of your cameras. A recommended your cameras to a friend and he has 1 or 2 now. We both get sound notifications of a “Bang” on our cameras every few days… what is that? Is that the camera re booting after a software upgrade? I can send you privately the notification video/sound. Today I had this sound notification on 2 separate cameras. One in my pole ban at 3:30am and then in my dinning room about 10am today.

doylebob, I was glad to find your post since I heard the “bang” sound on my sound notifications as well.
I thought that something fell on my living room but I was not able to find anything. I am getting these notifications on several occasions and trying to figure out the problem. Were you able to figure it out??

Hello,

I have now had this “Bang” or Knock on 3 cameras. Wyze support has replaced 2 of them and yet the 2 new ones still produce the bang. I have a friend that has 2 Wyze cameras and he gets the bang too. Wzye support twice now has not solution than to just replace the cameras. The bang is in their logic programming, the camera is re booting or I just don’t know. But I get the bang from a camera in my house, in my garage and same for my friend. I love the cameras and the app, just the bang is weird. Keep me posted what you find too.