Failed to update device list (error code -1011)

This started happening a few days ago. When on my network at home I get this error almost every time I open the app and see my device list:

Failed to update device list (error code -1011)

I am unable to click on any devices after that. If I get off my home WiFi and on to cellular this goes away. I’ve tried to change my DNS from 1.1.1.1, to 8.8.8.8, to my ISPs DNS server, still happens. I’ve also am on iOS and have turned off “Private Address” for the WiFi network. I do have ad-blocking at the router level enable but even after turning that off the issue still happens. Is there some way for me to see where the connection is failing so I can troubleshoot on my side as I assume it’s an issue someplace in my network?

I don’t have an answer for this, but we are having a convo about the same error code in another thread. They arnt using the beta app though.

2 Likes

Appreciate it. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry for the inconvenience. Is the error code still existing? If so, could you submit an App log via Account → Wyze Support → Submit a Log → App and Services, and post the log number here? Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Log ID: 301116

1 Like

Just experienced it loading iOS Beta app 2.24.52. Failed with -1011 error code during initialization. Force-quit app, went back in, passed. Submitted log 301214.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.