Face Masks not shipped - Ordered on 4/16

Believe it or not, they arrived today, one day earlier that the initial tracking info stated. Ordered on Tue, 4/21 and arrived on Tue, 4/28. Hope they arrive soon for those experiencing delays. :mask:

3 Likes

Finally got mine. Yayyyyy!!! :ok_hand: :+1: :ok_hand: :+1: :ok_hand:
Thanks Wyze. I had almost given up on it.
Ordered on 4/16
Shipped on 4/20
Delivered on 4/28 1:08 P.M
Tracking number received on 4/28 7:35 P.M lol :joy:

There is still hope for those who might not have received it yet. Hang tight and stay safe.

2 Likes

LOL! That is too dang funny!

yea well i ordered mine on Monday 04/20 at 2am. Charged me immediately. I only ordered from them because they were on the west coast so hoped i would get them quickly.

Happy day, On Wednesday 04/23 they emailed saying my order shipped and i got a fedex tracking number. Figured id have them for the weekend. Guess again.

On thursday 04/24 Fed-ex showed my order had been received in Los Angeles from Chino, CA… a mere 40 minute drive. Again, figured id have them for weekend. Guess again.

It is now Wednesday 04/30 and fed ex still shows the order has not left their Los Angeles facility and the delivery date says pending./unknown.

Written to Wyze 3 times… just get the standard form letter orders are behind but if you get a tracking number then the order shipped. YES i know the order shipped, Did Fed-ex lose it? I dont know because when i call fed-ex they say they will only talk to the shipper… but the shipper does not return my emails. This very well may not be a Wyze issue, but its become one now due to their negligence not responding to this issue.

I hate sounding ungrateful, but did the know the severity of not being able to fill orders promptly or worse not address customer’s issues? It sure gives the company a bad image in my book… and i plan of spreading the story.

Ive even asked to have my order at this point cancelled… oh but of course they cant do that either.

so ill just sit here and wait for someone to contact me.

The problem is they are unwilling to work with you and find out where your order is. Wait 10 days then we can talk. But they don’t sure wait ten days to take the money out. For me I am waiting until tomorrow, which gives them plenty of time to have shipped them and received my order, then I am initiating a charge back with my bank. Which will be EASY with the amount of evidence of my effort and lack of effort on their part to resolve the issue.

There you go Wyze, another happy customer

I ordered on 4/21, got my email with ordered number and billing…nothing since.

Ordered the masks on 4/21 and the site clearly stated shipping in 1 to 3 days. My CC was immediately charged in full through PayPal and I haven’t heard anything since. Account details shows order status “Processing”. Order #001972257 and I know it hasn’t been shipped since I get notified by USPS, UPS and FedEx when any shipments are being sent to me. I know you’ve been swamped with orders but if you can’t handle the volume then you should issue refunds. If I don’t receive shipping confirmation soon I’ll have to dispute the charge, but what I really want is what I ordered in good faith to be delivered as promised.

I agree with you 100%, where is the customer service when needed? AT LEAST have someone from the team to respond besides using an automatic bot system. I am also waiting for my order, which was placed on 4/21. I give it couple more days, if i do not get any response back, i will dispute it with my credit card company.

Those with tracking number… a better way to track.

https://www.packagemapping.com/

If I only had a tracking number. :mask:

All I have is an order number.

Eh… Not so much.

The "no scheduled delivery date is my favorite. Even though it’s been sitting somewhere literally 15 miles away from me for a week now.

I’m in the same boat as many others. Ordered 4/21 based on their shipping guidelines. Of course, they charged me immediately through Amazon Pay. I have emailed them three times with no response, other than a canned reply. We have a business, and I have literally ordered hundreds of items, with NO SHIPPING DELAYS. I want to know if they actually have the masks, or if they are waiting on more from China. If they are waiting on them to come in, all I want to do is cancel my order. If I don’t get a response today from Wyze, I have no choice but to dispute the charge with AMEX. They should have been upfront with the shipping status of the masks. I ordered these masks for our employees through Wyze thinking that the order issues that I had encountered with lesser known vendors would not happen, guess I was wrong. You can’t tell me that Wyze is so busy that they can’t answer emails within a couple of days. I don’t necessarily like posting stuff like this on a public forum, but when you are on the hook for several hundred dollars, and you can’t even get a response to multiple emails, you don’t have a lot of choices.

edited: I have not received a tracking number

I see that they’re accepting new orders again for the facemasks now stating - Ships from the US in 14 to 21 days. Yet they still have existing orders pending from when they were promising shipping in 1 to 3 days. Think they’d provide some updates on existing orders that still show status as ‘Processing’ well beyond their own committed timeframe for shipment. Respectfully suggest that they change their order system so that buyers aren’t charged until product is ready to be shipped as most other companies do. Since they’re not providing any updates what are buyers with pending orders receiving no response supposed to do? Either continue to wait with no realistic expectation provided or dispute the charges with PayPal or CC for product promised but not shipped. Then what happens if it finally does ship but the charge has been reversed? I really don’t know what to do about my pending order…

Oh wow I didn’t even realize Wyze was now selling the KN95 version too. That’s good news once they get their shipping act in order. It’s 10 bucks less than going to iHealth.

Hang in there. I just received mine today.

Never received any indication package was shipped but my issue has been resolved.

1 Like

Glad to hear you received your order and for giving the rest of us some hope. I know my order hasn’t even been shipped yet since I get advance notifications from UPS, USPS and FedEx as soon as any package has been sent to my address. Hope you stay healthy and safe!

1 Like

Same here. I also get advanced notifications. As you mentioned before, they are already taking more orders while prior orders are unfilled. On top of that, zero communication. Sorry, I’m not falling for the old, we’re so busy and shipping delays stuff. The pandemic has been going on for quite a while now, why were they promising shipping in 1 to 3 days if they were inundated with orders? As I stated before I’m not having shipping delays from other vendors. It’s just not a good look for Wyze, IMO.

I have been a Wyze customer for a while. Have multiple cameras and have been considering other products. But man did they really mess up with these masks. I was so happy to have a trusted source to get masks from instead of ordering from some 3rd party on Amazon and hoping one day they arrive. We need them to get into grocery stores and we need to eat. Not to mention any protection is better than none if we have to be near others. But alas, here I am in this thread commiserating about masks never received and the likelihood I’m out over $60 and still am using a scarf when I have to leave home and it’s over 60°F now.
We are in a pandemic. I get it. Shipping delays are not the issue here. Promising products and not responding to customers, then still selling more product with so many unfilled orders out there is the problem. Wyze what has happened?

Exactly. Had they been upfront with the status of the masks, people would have made an informed decision to either, wait for them through Wyze, or look elsewhere. Now people have money tied up, and some of those people may not have extra money lying around to go out and buy some that are really on hand now. Mine have said “shipped” since I placed the order, no tracking, no movement, so I am disputing the charge with AMEX. I have ran into this a few times with other vendors, they hurry and put the order into shipped status, so when you try to cancel it they tell you they can’t because it has been shipped. Now, this morning, after reading the mixed reviews on the website, I’m not sure how good they will be, even if they were to show up. LOL