Extra USB port not working on Floodlight

I have connected a 2nd camera to the Floodlight via the extra USB port. The camera will not power up. Is their anything I need to do to activate that port? Power cycle? In the app?

I have not tried connecting a second camera, but my understanding is it is just a power port. So if your 2nd camera is not powering up, I’d call Support for a clarification or replacement of the floodlight (make sure the camera works elsewhere first):

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.

1 Like

@ssosinski - Did you ever get your second USB working on the floodlight? I have the same issue.

1 Like

I did not, was hoping a future firmware upgrade would fix it…but it has not. I’ll have to take it down and return it soon.

I don’t believe the problem can be fixed with a firmware update. I believe the port is hard-wired. I tried my port awhile back and it worked, so you will probably need to exchange the unit.

1 Like