Events getting deleted after midnight

During the day i can see motion clips under events tab that happens during the day. But in morning everything gets deleted. I thought the events are available fir 14 days. Please let me know what to do to retain the clips for few days. Thanks.

Hi, @nihar.dey. Welcome! The events will be under each day. After midnight starts the next day and you have to tap on the previous day to see the other events. It is easily missed and I thought the same thing when I first got my cam. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m beginning to see the same questions popping up regularly. I’s time to set up a FAQ.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I feel stupid for not noticing that. It’s right there. Thank you again for answering.

1 Like

You’re welcome! No need to feel stupid. Sometimes the obvious isn’t so obvious. Quite a few has missed it. :wink:

I was having the same issue. I chatted with 3 different support people and they pushed it to the developers. Glad I searched here. Mine will disappear at exactly midnight every night. I guess this is their archiving system. I will now email them back. To quote Bill Murray as Carl in Caddyshack, “it’s a Cinderalla story”.