Event Video Service Trouble (07/01/19) [RESOLVED]

@bakerbum, I hear that it looks like this is resolved. Could you please try to view an Event video to see if it works and let us know how it goes?

3 Likes

Yes ma’am it has!!! Thank you so much. Have an awesome day.

2 Likes

It is working now. Thank you very much. :grin:

2 Likes

All good here now :+1:

2 Likes

Can you slap a solved box on the title?

3 Likes

On it! Just needed confirmation that the fix was working as expected. People become understandably frustrated when we say that something is resolved while they’re still dealing with it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for being on top of it, mine is fixed as well and none of the recorded events were lost.
Are you allowed to tell us what caused this? That’s just a question from me being curious, I understand if you can’t/aren’t allowed.

2 Likes

On my part it was resolved yesterday about 4 hours after 2 pm Eastern Time

2 Likes

Thanks WyzeGwendolyn … as always, you WYZE folks are upfront and on top of situations when problems arise. Amazed at how y’all monitor customers’ problems and concerns!

4 Likes

Working great now…thank you WyzeGwendolyn, your the greatest.:hugs:

2 Likes

Still an issue for me.

Not resolved for me as of this morning

@raymatos and @Homeless, have you sent in support requests with logs via the app yet? Wyze would be very interested to know why you are both still experiencing this issue. If you have, please post the support tickets numbers and day you submitted them here. :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that, @raymatos and @Homeless! Is this still a problem for you?

1 Like

I started having problems this Tuesday (July 16). I don’t get any notification (I have my cameras set as person detection). I do get a thumbnail in the event tab but when I click on them I get the following message “The video clip doesn’t exist in the cloud or is still being uploaded”. I have try restarting the device. I will report an issue via the Wyze app momentarily.

I also have the person detection on. Every morning my husband gets the paper. It’s a hit or miss on the any notification. I myself walk up the driveway and nothing. I have restarted and deleted the device.

I too was having a hit or miss issue with the person detection, so I disabled it and went back to the motion detection option.

Thank you for letting us know. We will keep working on improving the algorithm. If you’re open to it, you can send in those failed videos to us so we can use them for training it.

2 Likes

Well I can’t send a failed video if it’s not there. I even had my husband walk up the driveway and no alert. I went to my play back and it’s there. I just turned it person icon off. It seems like a hit or miss lately

Thank you for letting me know. Was this within 5 minutes of a motion detection video?