Event PlayBack does not go back to event time

For a few weeks now, when reviewing events and interested to get full playback from a recorded (12sec) event - the playback does not go back for the event timeline. What happens now is that every event playback goes back only 10 minutes from the current time. It worked before, does not work now???

1 Like

This issue has been resolved in the new beta application v2.15.11. In a few days, an update will be released for the official version.

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads-up. :+1:

3 Likes

Merci! Any line of sight when can we expect the fixed version (expected release date)?

Ă€ bientĂ´t! R

2 Likes

I would say within the next week based on the latest revisions. Nothing official!

When it becomes available there will also be an update for the cameras. The new detection tuning mode is very fine. :+1:

Also, it seems to fix the errors for the 3-4 seconds (Failed to upload video…) events clips in CamPlus. For almost 24 hours, I haven’t had any. To follow…:slightly_smiling_face:

Merci pour ces petits mots en français :hugs:

1 Like

This issue is driving me nuts!!! When I hit Playback from a recorded event it just shows the live feed with the timeline bar that I can scroll through which sometimes means going back several days and sometimes it will go back several minutes from the current time but never back to the date or time of the event I selected to playback.

1 Like
1 Like