EVENT ENDED! Discord Live Event with Community Managers on Wednesday, February 23rd!

Hey, Forum Friends!

We’ll be having another Discord live event with your favorite Wyze Community Managers next Wednesday, February 23rd, at 3:00 PM Pacific Time!

We’ll talk about Person Detection, cloud storage changes, and how we’re continuing to build Wyze around our community in 2022! As usual, we’ll have some stuff to give away too. :partying_face:

Follow this link to join the fun! :point_down:

10 Likes

If I have an issue can I bring it up here? :slight_smile:

For those interested, If you click on the event in the Discord channel, you can even have it automatically added to your calendar to remind you when it starts:

I did so, to make sure I get a reminder, especially since the past few of these were live only and not recorded and available later, so I didn’t want to miss it!

4 Likes

I’d recommend not bringing up issues there unless that’s what we’re specifically doing. All of the Community Managers will be a bit focused on the live event so it will be harder for us to multitask and submit issue reports. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s a different server for that :wink:
:point_right:t4:Contact Us – Wyze

4 Likes

I will be there

2 Likes

Can’t wait I will be there!!!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see you there, folks! :heart:

4 Likes

ALRIGHT! We’re getting ready to get started! Hope to see you there! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone that joined! It was a blast! :grin:

3 Likes

I finally won something (a V3 with Cam Plus) in one of the contests! But even better they publicly called me their Bestie! :slight_smile:

I recommend joining the next one, all I had to do is hit the :tada: emoji (basically like the post) to enter the contests while they talked about things going on and new information.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope in the future someone from Wyze can learn to use OBS or something similar to Livestream the Discord Firesides to youtube to automatically record them for people who are unable to join at the set time. Also so they can be referred to later. That would be awesome.

2 Likes

Great Stuff!!!

5 Likes