Event Clips recorded every 5 minutes

If you have ‘detects motion’ turned on under Event Recording it will upload the videos to the cloud. There is no way around that part. You can turn off the ‘detects motion’ however and still record to the SD card. I believe that is what you are wanting to do if I understand correctly. I do not know why you only have 2 hours in your playback area, mine still record for a few days on a 32 GB card.

I did not mean to come across defensive and for that I apologize. I honestly would love to help so you don’t have to round file anything.

2 Likes

I’m experiencing the exact same problem. Any motion get detected outside the zone and uploaded

2 Likes

@XuLi I’ve gone back to 199 on the V2 cameras, although 217 was better than the previous version, I was still getting many notifications from well within the exclusion zone on both cameras, about 100 in their first half of the day with the sensitivity tuned down to 30%…at which point it doesn’t detect anything, even where it’s supposed to.
Definitely unusable the way it is.
I submitted two tickets and videos of some of the detections, tickets are 56585 and 56617…I hope this helps?

I will be more helpful if you could PM me those videos. I couldn’t find the video associated with those log numbers.

2 Likes

I will switch back to 217 and send you fresh videos and logs tomorrow, thanks for the quick response.

1 Like

I tried to submit a video via pm, I’m not sure if it worked, please confirm, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.