Error when ordering

Anytime I try order anything from the shop online or even thru the app, I get an error. It happens when using PayPal or credit card during checkout.

what’s the deal?

3 Likes

I had this happen to me last night, resulting in two charges to my credit card with no successful checkout. I placed a support ticket and so far no response.

1 Like

holy crap! yeah i just checked i have 3 charges!!!

1 Like

I called their main line and waited for 30 minutes to get to speak to someone. They just took my information and said they’ll email me back!

here is the number (206) 339-9646

I suggest you call them as well. This is unacceptable!

1 Like

btw this is the error I received each time i tried to place the order:

Same here, I tried multiple times ordering with no success. Even got an alert from my credit card “6” pending charges… I had tried different browsers, clearing cache, different credit cards and amazon pay. All failed…Right now I’m waiting for Wyze support email and hoping those pending charges (which had lower my credit limit) will disappear in few days.
Is there anyone able to complete any purchase the last 24 hrs?

I just made a successful purchase 2 minutes ago using the Wyze website, Chrome browser, Windows 10.

1 Like

Yeah my 3 pending charges have now turned to “posted”. So I’m hoping to see refunds in the next day or so. And I dunno about trusting the website right now for purchasing… might have to go the amazon route…

Now all my pending charges, 7 of them were posted…over 4 hundred dollars and Wyze said they don’t have my order…

Damn… did you get to speak with anyone? All my charges posted as well And I sent them a screenshot of it, but I was told via email that they did see the 3 charges And they refunded on their end right away… so depending on the bank we’ll see how long it takes!

I did open a ticket when failed to order and I also called today. I’m told they don’t see it at their end and they’ll try to investigate and credit me back. I don’t see how they can credit when they don’t see any transactions and what credit cards I used. They say they’ll email me but god knows when? I’ll probably end up having to dispute charges with my credit cards…

The same issue has happened to me, with multiple authorized charges to my credit card, however, my WYZE account doesn’t show any orders and my items are still in the cart. I opened a ticket and have not heard back from anyone. Very frustrating.

They will definitely find your transactions. I’d give them at least five days. If there was a website glitch which caused people who placed orders to get charged multiple times, you are far from the only one to experience it.

I know you’re probably panicking a little because you’re out $400 FOR NOW, but just give them some time to fix whatever glitch they had and they’ll sort things out.

Just as a general tip, if you get notifications from you credit card company whenever a transaction is made, always check for that notification before refreshing and clicking “place order” again. That’s for any website, not just wyze. A few months ago, I tried to buy something for a different website and got an error after placing an order, I almost tried again until I saw the notification that the transaction went through. I almost had a heart attack thinking that I almost bought a $500 item twice.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Same problem here. 2 charges for $100 total and no orders in the system.

I am sorry this has been happening, if you have order numbers could you post them here and I will get someone at WYZE to look into it.

I don’t have order numbers as the site does not show any orders in my account but I have transaction numbers from my bank.

05/07/2020
Debit Purchase -visa 05/07 card 8753
Wyze Labs, Inc. 844-9993226 Wa
$49.81
05/07/2020
Debit Purchase -visa 05/07 card 8753
Wyze Labs, Inc. 844-9993226 Wa
$49.81

1 Like

Same here, order never went through, so it’s not completed and no order number given. If it helps, I have submitted Tickets : Wyze Ticket 579197, Wyze Ticket 582965. Almost 48 hrs and still no response except auto reply.

I was being charged (posted) 7 times $74.08 on two credit cards, total $523.60 and all for nothing!!!

Why hasn’t Wyze addressed this from the get go? Obviously they had to see the amount of complaints/issues!!