Error Code: No fragment

Also, while in beta I had CMC on both cams, now that I left beta I had to go to a free trial again. My payment info gone.

The past week I have also been getting fragment errors as well on every single recorded event…

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know about this! If possible, would you mind sending us a log for the device when that error message comes up? We’re actively investigating why these are popping up for folks.

I get this occasionally also and I’ll send a log next time it happens.

I’m getting it several times a day now.

1 Like

Ever since the latest update I’ve been getting this error along with cameras going offline. Everything was perfect, did update, now nightmare. Totally unreliable now.

Yes I’m still getting this several times a day. I have noticed if I back out of the error video and go back to try and view it again then it will play. ( sometimes I have to do this a few times to get the video to play ). All cams are updated and current, & not having any wifi or connectivity issues.

1 Like

I’m getting the exact same intermittent results. Software fully updated. It appears to be cloud related only. Videos played back from the micro SD card do not have that issue.

1 Like

1 Like

Please submit logs when this happens! If you have submitted logs, can you let me know the number?

1 Like

I have not submitted logs, I opted out of beta after my Outdoor cam preorder was cancelled on error by the Wyze computer system in June and support just said they were sold out now sorry and didn’t do anything else to help fix the error. I dont know how to submit a log, I just figure if I have bugs or glitches I’ll report it so Wyze is aware and can see how many people are reporting an issue, or if it’s a major issue I’ll call support for help. Thanks

2 Likes

Understood, thanks for letting us know and I’m sorry to hear about that cancellation issue. If you’d like us to take a look into that order number, I’m happy to help. Again, sorry about that but thank you for the update.

1 Like

Thanks Kyle, there has already been an escalated ticket put in 2 months ago regarding my cancelled order, and Gwen has been great trying to help, I have not heard anything back from support.

1 Like

Ever since i activated the Plus feature on one cam, so recordings are not just 12 secs on the cloud, many of the clips give this error or some other one, that says contact support as it found no video.
Not that reliable a thing it seems.

1 Like

@michelle77

Take a look at @WyzeKyle posts about submitting a log in this thread of your « No fragment » issue.

I have just submitting mine @WyzeKyle

1 Like

Support log ID 37007 from @michelle77 about No fragment
@WyzeKyle

I get the same error For last 2 Weeks since I subscribed to the cam plus service. How do we fix it?

Blergh (which, I believe, is frustration in Latin). Would you mind letting me know the ticket number? I’ll take a look and see why that silence has persisted for so long.

Ticket# 662812
Order # 003046339. 6/24/20