Error Code: No fragment

For that past few weeks I keep getting this error message when I’m viewing my camera events. It happens about 3 or 4 times a day. This is the message I get:

Error Code: No fragment. Please contact support if this persists.

I’m using the latest beta software and firmware on Android 10… Pixel 3aXL… Wyzecam V2

Thanks!Screenshot_20200521-175213_update

1 Like

Have you contacted Support? Here is the ticket system link.. I am guessing the Devs will want app logs from the error.

1 Like

Thanks… I’m going to now… I wanted to see if anyone else had the issues first

If you search the beta forum for “no fragment” there are a few posts on it, nothing to recent.

1 Like

Yeah I did see those… They seemed to fix in their own according to the last one I saw. Mine has been happening for at least 3 weeks on and off. It seemed to happen around the time I changed my SD card settings from record events only to continuous recording, but the CMC events are failing not the SD card… They play fine

From what I gather in the beta section is that it’s CMC related, and possibly due to system slowdown due to the added cmc stuff and things.

I did flag this thread for mods to move it to the beta section as well. FYI

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate that… that makes sense. I did switch it back to events only last week… It was still doing it. Yeah I meant to post this in the beta section… oops lol

1 Like

Jumping in – if anyone does see this behavior occurring again, please let me know. This was a cloud issue which should be resolved and we want to hunt down any persisting issues as quickly as possible!

3 Likes

Hi… Since the updated firmware I’ve gotten it twice, so it’s been so much better… Do you want me to send logs if it happens again?

@NumberOne it seemed better for a couple of days but now I’m getting it again… About 3 or 4 a day. Do you need me to send logs?

@NumberOne I just had this issue happen a few hours ago

Yes please, logs would be very helpful!

Same request – please send us logs so we can check why this is happening!

1 Like

@NumberOne Sent (22593), I wonder if it is related to the TCP handshake issue ive experienced. The cam when in CMC mode doesn’t seem to send ACK packets to a request from the router to close the TCP state, leaving them in a Fin_Wait_2 state, so without sloppy states enabled (most consumer routers do enable by default) the connection gets hung unless you have TCP state timeouts set. I sent to support this issue a while ago, no one ever replied.

@WyzeKyle I just submitted logs for you.

Thank you!

You rock! Thank you!

I’m still getting error code no fragment on alot of CMC events.

I’ve been getting the error code: no fragment on various cameras at various times. They were quite stable last month. Now its a common occurance. If I keep trying to get it to play, it eventually does.

I just had the same “Error Code: No fragment. Please contact support if this persists.” While attempting to view from cloud motion notification.

I’m getting the error today.

I left beta, uninstalled app, reinstalled , still getting this error every other video. I have updated software as well. I have unplugged and plugged back in. Not using sd cards, wifi only using sd speed, HD does not work well and never has. I have 2 cams and error is on both. One v2 cam, one pan cam.