Error code 90 after latest firmware update

(Device is offline(error code 90)

Another cam is working (I have declined the firmware upgrade)
This cam still records motion and sound events
livestream does not work and gives error code above.
Wifi is on, all other devices are working
Device is showing online on my router

I have power cycled it.
I have also removed it from the app then did a factory reset and re-added. Did not resolve the issue.

1 Like

Same or similar problem, Live View stopped working after latest firmware update. Power cycle on/off the cameras, the phone and the router got Live View working again but not notifications are now not being sent, SD clip records but not events logged and no cloud clips logged.

Force restart of the app will sometimes solve this. If not, you might want to try manually flashing the firmware if you’re up to that (instructions in the Support link, top right). If not, keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the website link, it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log.

I have the same issue! Other cams work.

Just bought CamPan. Installed, configured, connected and working. I updated the firmware right away. I got Error 90. Power cycle on/off the cameras, delete device from the Apps (Android), Nothing worked. Other, V2 Cams, are working in the same network.
Do I return the Cam Pan?

In order to either return or get help, you should submit a Support Request

Cam fixed by itself. The application notify that there was a new firmware version. I upgraded all. After, cam worked. It is now version 4.10.5.34.

2 Likes