Enhanced Shipping Notifications / Method

Hi,

I just wanted to share a frustration and potential solution to a shipping issue I’m currently experiencing after purchasing directly from your online store. For context, I bought directly from you so that you’d get more of the payment than if I had purchased from Amazon.

The UPS shipping timeline/product is terrible. As of this moment it indicates my package is expected to arrive four days ago. Go time travel!

To get an accurate delivery date, I had to look up the delivery date on the USPS site. But that only provided a date as of yesterday, three days after UPS claimed my package should have arrived. USPS claims my package will arrive tomorrow, nine business days since my order was placed, so outside the promised delivery window.

First world problems, Am I Right? I know two days outside of a time window doesn’t sound like much of a difference, but you’re vying with store competition that offers next day shipping for a total cost not much more than what you charge through your store.

Given the new reality of consumer expectations, I’d advocate that you try to actively acknowledge and alert customers when a delivery window will be missed. It doesn’t have to be a personalized email, but doing so proactively shows that you’re both aware and care about the customer. Which potentially reduces the feelings of frustration on the customer side. When I contacted your support email three days ago, because it seemed then that maybe the package was just lost somewhere in Washington state (again terrible UPS site), your customer service response was “let us know if your package doesn’t arrive” (at all). That did not inspire confidence or a feeling that Wyze cared about me, or my issue. It’s the small things!

Unfortunately, next time I’ll likely buy from Amazon even though I otherwise prefer that you get more of the payment. I hope you can improve your shipping operations/partnership so that you don’t lose direct business from someone else :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Thank you for your feedback! I don’t know if this is something that we’ll be able to do at this point but it is a great suggestion and I’ll bring it up with the shipping team in case this is something that could potentially happen in the future. I’m also going to speak with the Wizards about how they address these issues. May I please have your support ticket number?

Of course, appreciate the follow up! Wyze Ticket 225976.

Once received the cameras were very easy to setup and use!

The tracking that the post office provides is terrible. I have often received packages and opened them myself before I ever get a notice that they were delivered.

The tracking will show a package “stuck” in a city for days and then upon delivery, all the checkpoints suddenly show up.

They can do better.

Please offer better shipping. UPSMI is all the cost of UPS with the incompetence of the USPS. For a similar cost, you can deliver via UPS Ground. If you insist on using a USPS final delivery, please just include free Priority Mail delivery. I will probably buy from Amazon next time just to get reliable and timely delivery.

I hope you’re going to have an option of USPS because if you use any of the other carriers like UPS or DHL coming across the border will come with A large amount for brokerage fees which then doesn’t make it feasible for us to order .
Please please please have a USPS option .

I’m sorry, I don’t know what it will look like yet. But I hope we’ll have USPS for you! :slight_smile:

I love Wyze products, but the time it takes to ship products is ridiculous. Either find another shipping process…or allow customers to pick who they ship with. It shouldn’t take 2.5 weeks to get something shipped out.