EDITED WITH UPDATE: Service issue on 11/19 - Cannot see live stream outside local network

Both of my cameras are Error -90 when leave my network as well.
Came here to ask about it but I see its not just me, so I guess I will just watch this thread for updates.

Getting -90 on both cams tonight from outside the network. Saw the same last night for some time on one of them but had both available most of today. As others have reported, alerts are still coming through.

Wyzecam v2, error code 90. Power cycle does nothing.
Pan cam on same network is working fine.

Same issue today/tonight. 11/24/18

I started having this remote access problem with my V2 today too. I get alert videos just fine, just can’t get the live stream from outside my local network. In my case, I’m getting an error 27 in the app. I’ve power cycled the camera, router, and my iPhone. App and firmware are the latest versions.

We are aware of the issue and is looking into it now. We’ll provide an update later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Now the error code -90 issues come again. My 12 cameras are unable to stream live.

me too : error -90

this problem has been on since 19th Nov, its 25 Nov. If it persists beyond next week, is Wyze planning to revert back to the previous setup of the 18th Nov?
I would like to know before I order any more cameras, . thanks

I have only had my Wyze camera for a week and this is the second multi-day error 90 remote viewing I have experienced. Is this a regular occurance with this camera? I read reviews on Amazon and some negative comments are the constant disconnects going back to early 2018. I am hopeful Wyze figures out how to fix this issue . My 2 other non-Wyze cameras have never had this issue so there must be a fix for error 90 etc

I have my cameras since September and they were fine until recently. The turret version one I just ordered is fine except the small square one

Same issue here, yesterday and today. While at work can’t connect. Wife at home no problem. Still get motion activation’s and alerts. One caveat however, my one Pan Cam connects this morning, but not my three V2’s. Also, I did noticed Restarting cams remotely from app has worked to get them going again, sometimes

I am having the same issue. I setup the camera today and it works fine locally. However, when I stepped outside the home - I couldn’t connect to the camera.

Can confirm error 27 on v2 wyzecam. Cannot connect outside local network.

This morning 7 cams are not outside network accessable, but other 9 work fine from outside network, The most frustrating thing is that from day to day the non-access cams are not always the same cams as the day before, though the number of inaccessible cams seems to stay in the 7-8 (of 15) range. Sherlock Holmes would have trouble diagnosing this !!

This issue has recurred and is being tracked here:

Note that there is a temporary solution available in the above topic.

This topic is being closed. Please visit the topic above for more info.