Edge Brush Keeps Falling Off

I have been using the Wyze Vacuum for about a week now and so far my only complaint is the edge brush does not stay on. It falls off every 10 or 15 minutes.

Has anyone else seen this problem? I am thinking of putting a drop of super glue on it.

1 Like

Yes, that happened to me. Underneath furniture of course so I had to hunt for it.
You didn’t press hard enough when you installed the brush. With the WRV upside down and the LIDAR protrusion off the edge of a table so you don’t damage it, press the brush on until you hear an audible click.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve pressed it on hard and it clicked, so I’ll see now if it stays. But I expect it to.

1 Like

Thank you. Will try.

Thank you for that. It was driving us nuts to the extent we are sitting on a return label.

Glad pressing hard worked for someone. I’ve pressed as hard as I can and I still have to go searching for the edge brush each vacuuming day. Wondering if it can be drilled to add a screw to hold it on.

I would try Super Glue before I got the drill out.

You need to put it upside down on a flat service, align the brush with the square post, and press HARD; you should hear a clear snap as it seats.

. If that doesn’t work your vacuum is defective; contact Wyze about getting it replaced.

1 Like