Early adopter =beta tester?

I read where being an early adapter was an option in the app… But I’m not finding it. How is it different than being a beta tester?

1 Like

Early access. Early access is where you’re able to purchase the product before it’s released to the masses. You may run into a few minor issues that they are able to change through FW updates but it’s basically the production model. Just a kinda test run if you will.

@UserCustomerGwen

1 Like

Cool… So, where is the ‘sign up’ for it? I don’t see it in the app.

1 Like

That’s why I tagged Gwendolyn she would be the one you would have to speak to

Check out this link. Beta testers have a better shot set being selected for hardware testing.
How to Become a Beta Tester

3 Likes

To become a beta tester just follow the steps at the link provided by @tomp.

To be part of the early access group all you have to do is buy a product when it is released to early access. They will usually put a new product on sale with a limited number of items to be sold. The last product to go to Early Access was the WYZE Lock. It will go on sale to the full public soon hopefully.

6 Likes

We don’t have anything available for Early Access yet but we will have some fun products later this year! :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t say that beta testers have a better chance of being selected for hardware testing since we don’t check on that before sending invitations.

1 Like