Downloadable PDF Product Guide / Owner’s Manual

Your online Guides have a lot of useful information. Some have so much that it’s quite a chore to scroll through them on a phone or tablet in order to find the topic you need. It would be helpful if you would put a Print button on each Guide page so that users could print the guides and save them for easy reference.

[Mod Edit]: Title Edited to Enhance Search Clarity.

Since opening one section doesn’t collapse the others, I find that if I open each section starting at the bottom, I can easily get the whole page opened up. Then I can use the browsers regular print feature to get a good printout of the section.

Let me know if that doesn’t work for you.

I agree, I would like to have a downloadable PDF file for all manuals.

2 Likes

A downloadable PDF file for all hardware Should be Provided and be available for download , Unfortunately Many manufacturers are now Shying away from that , Making you jump all over the place on there Support site to find what Want .
That said , I find The Wyze pages Have become Fairly easy to navigate

But I’m the type that like to be able to read manuals WITHOUT internet connection.

2 Likes

Me too. I always download manuals before I even buy A product
The more I think about it though it would be kind of hard for wyze to Have a PDF manual When things Are changing Rapidly

2 Likes

I would like to see digital copies of all the paper manual online. I like to keep them handy and paper ones are not handy. Thanks

By “paper manual”, I’m assuming that you mean the little getting started guide that comes in the box? It would certainly be possible, I think.

That said, I want to make sure you’re aware that there’s a Getting Started Guide online for each product. For example, here’s the one for Wyze Cam:

These are also available directly in the Wyze App by tapping Account > Help & Feedback > (product)

These Getting Started Guides contain pretty much the same info as the paper guide included with the products but in a bit more readable form.

Thank you, yes I seen the online guide but some people aren’t online and like me I’m not Always where I can get on line again thank you.

Jim Vetor

I see this subject was brought up by customers at least as far back as June 2018, and yet it remains unaddressed.

I think Wyze, you’re mostly alone in the world in not making your User Guides available as downloadable PDFs. No one keeps file cabinets anymore. Everything is electronic. Life is so much easier that way, not having to keep storing and keep track of paper manuals.

And besides, what good does it do me to have a paper manual in my filing cabinet at home if I’m not at home when I need to refer to it? Or to have to log into your website and search high and low for the online information when I need it? And what if I don’t have an internet connection? I have no access to your User Manuals.

No, it’s FAR more convenient to make these things downloadable PDFs.

And it’s got to be easy-peasy for you. Just scan each manual once, upload them, and be done with them. It cannot be a heavy lift.

I currently have 81 Owner’s Manuals or User Manuals saved as PDFs on my computer and in the Cloud. How convenient would it be if I had 81 User Manuals in a file system at home, or if I had to navigate to the Web and then search for the one I need? Not convenient at all.

PLEASE pass along to whoever needs to hear it that ALL of your products’ User Manuals need to be made available online as downloadable PDFs, and done ASAP. We’ve gone how many years without them?

Too many.

Thanks.

Amen!

Where is the manual for the watch? I can’t figure it out without some guidance. Once it’s in the mode of counting your steps, I can’t get back to the main screen. Just toggles between pause mode and step-counting mode. (I had a similar problem with the vacuum–no real help figuring out how to empty the bin.) You have excellent products at excellent prices. Now it’s time to step up the documentation.

Here is what information is available for the watch
https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360011354311-Wyze-Watch

I’m looking for more detailed information about the various features of the watch?
for example…
One feature gives me my Blood Oxygen number… I’d like to know if it is high or low and what that might mean for my health? Having the data is cool but understanding what the data means would help. Perhaps a webpage that details the features and what they are used for.

I’d bet we never get a DECENT guide for any Wyze product from Wyze.
I’ve been here since 2019 and have yet to see a guide that explains the V2.
Example - Time lapse limitations

I just purchased the scale and was disappointed to discover it only came with a very brief “Quick Start Guide”. There should be a more complete Owner’s Manual.

Would like to see PDFs for all Wyze products. The first thing I do when I purchase a new product is to download the PDF. Been burned too many times where the online documentation disappears or even the vendor disappears and so does the documentation!

I also would really ! like to see PDFs for all Wyze products.
In the meantime there is more information on the products on the support pages here.

https://support.wyzecam.com/

2 Likes