Download selected (or all) events

I’d like to be able to select multiple events (or all) at the Events screen and download or delete them from that screen.

Please note that the ability to select and delete events already exists in the app (unless, of course, you are talking about the event list within an individuals sensor’s screen.

I know I can delete them but I also would like the choice to download them

1 Like

Need capability to download a lot of CMC events before they get wiped

1 Like

Would it be possible to get a feature to be able to download an entire days worth of Motion Event Captures in one click or to be able to highlight and download multiple at once?

Thanks, regards, Robert.

Would be nice to be able to download more than one motion event video at a time, perhaps a whole days worth or to be able to select up to 20 or 50 clips and download them all at once or such.

Thanks, Robert.

Please create the option to multiple select event recordings. I’ve been working for hours downloading important event recordings one by one to an sd card. Only because it’s the only way to save them when they’re erased from the cloud after the 14 day period. I tried having an sd card in one of the cams but when I took it out to review everything wasn’t captured.

With the on-camera SD card in event-only mode, it should be capturing the exact same events as the cloud. More, in fact, because there’s no five minute timeout for the SD card. If this isn’t happening for you, then you may want to submit a Support Request to have Wyze try to figure out why it’s not working correctly.