Download all events

I can select all the events and see DELETE option. But I can’t find a download or share all option. Am I missing something?

You unfortunately are not missing something, there is currently no way to do that. There is however a Wishlist post on the topic.

You can vote in the upper left.

2 Likes

Given that it is trivially easy to implement and the request is over a year old I have to wonder … it’s the #1 reason for my not buying more gear.

I also wonder why the files aren’t avalable on the SD cards or maybe they are if I look again.

1 Like

Similar files should be available on the SD card IF the card is still working in the camera (a rarity for me} and if you have SD continuous or motion recording turned on for that camera. It’s only on if you set it that way.

I posted that back in May of 2019 and it’s only got 6 votes, Apparently others don’t see the need for it.

Wyze is more and more like Harbor Freight tools. You know when you buy it your going to have to fix something.

1 Like

Downside to the Votes is the page defaults to sorting by Vote count. This pushes new ideas allllllll the way down, lucky if anyone notices them to vote on.

1 Like

The Innovator’s Dilemma - spiraling inward to the old market and moving beyond it.

Can I get to the files on the cards without physically moving it to my PC?

No you cannot. And that’s the 7th most popular request. :frowning:

1 Like