Doorbell now offline since last night's maintenance

I wish it was a fancy doorbell that still rings it just flashes yellow all the time now but I do agree I wi Wyze support would speak up in the tread to let us know something! Ugh

I wish it was a fancy doorbell that still rings it just flashes yellow all the time

I will note that mine also flashes yellow all the time, but the chime does still seem to be connected. I’m assuming this uses bluetooth? or maybe something really odd is happening with my doorbell.

I have the same issue, doorbell installed and worked fine for a while. Then it was unresponsive. I went through the steps and eventually deleted it from the app to set it up from scratch. Now stuck at the point where it scans the QR code and after a short while, says QR Code is incorrect. I have submitted a log and got a ticket, but so far, nothing has happened. Really hope to get this sorted out.

1 Like

same situation. except it scans the QR code, says connected, then does nothing except power cycle.

It has worked for 3-4 weeks solid!

1 Like

Mine did the exact same thing. I replaced the transformer, they ran route this works and had me change my firewall settings and open up specific ports. However it still did the same thing. They initiated a replacement doorbell for me today. Fingers crossed the new one works

Having same issue. Doorbell was not capturing activities for 2 days. It has the blue light blasting constantly. First tried restarting but never came back online, turn breaker on/off but nope not working. Did reset and now getting the “QR code is incorrect”. Have loads of other Wyze devices and they all function just fine. Calling support tomorrow and create ticket.

update:

got a replacement.

Got my replacement today too. So far so good.

I submitted a ticket and have heard nothing else since. I don’t see a way to check on a ticket. Maybe I am missing something. How did you get a replacement unit. This has been a few weeks and still no response and the doorbell is not working.

Call them, forego all the troubleshooting bullcrap and demand a replacement. It’s a known problem.

I will probably have to do that. Any idea where I can find a phone number. I see places on the site that seem like they should have a phone number as they list times when support is available, but I have yet to see an actual number.

+1-844-999-3226
Yes I called them as well to get a replacement I just got mine in the mail today can’t wait to get it hooked up to see if the issue is fixed I’ll keep you guys posted

Add me to the list. Doorbell worked for about 6 weeks and late today is started exhibiting the same issues everyone else is having. Intermittent chime connection, flashing yellow and blue. Did the recommended router power cycle and also double checked app version all current. Doorbell finally settled on flashing blue and still connected to chime. I won’t try to reconnect to the network after reading all of the issues here with reconnect failures. At least I sort of still have a doorbell for now. This is disappointing. Calling tomorrow for a replacement. Also pinged their Facebook messenger and sent them this link asking why there is no Wyze rep replying after close to 2 months. Own 7 of their products and no issues until now but losing a doorbell is not good.

UPDATE: 4/23 Wyze sending out a new doorbell. This after running more troubleshooting including a trace route on the device.

My doorbell worked fine for a week and a half and now its offline too. Came here to see if others having same issue, and ugh, yes looks like several having similar issues.

Mine was working just fine until an update, now I can not get it to connect.

William Sabanosh

After power cycled it by on/off at the breaker it did finally reconnect to my network and seems to be operating normally now. Crossing fingers that this was all that was needed.

Same problems as everyone else. Been waiting for some kind of update but nothing for weeks now. Guess I will just have to put it in the same spot I put the 44mm watch…in the trash

I just got my replacement. I switched off the power, swapped the wires to connect to the new camera. Turned on the power and was able to walk through the setup process without issue. So as of right now, everything is working again. Guess I will have to wait and see how it goes this time.

I just lost connection to both my cameras. One is pointing east the other north. Since I can access any info when they are offline I can’t even figure out when they went offline… Eye u need a way for us to access our saved clips without the camera being online.

Bit of an old topic, but wondering if anyone here has an update with their doorbell? Got mine installed back in April and it had some connectivity issues. Added a wireless extender right beside it and it worked pretty flawlessly for the past couple of months. It started dropping to 0kbps in the transfer rate maybe about two weeks ago and often goes to “offline” mode in my Wyze app.

Did the usual, power reset from the breaker panel, reset the doorbell and re-add, adjusted my wireless node positions, tested power on transformer, etc. So far nothing seems to help. I have other Wyze cams around the house which streams and connects fine. I can stand outside the house with my phone or tablet and the wireless signal is fine, download/upload with no problem yet the doorbell will drop down to 0kbps.

:frowning: