Doorbell connected to WiFi but not to apps

I have four video doorbells, in different condos/houses with different WiFis. They have been working ok for several months.
First, one of them went offline on the app, but was still connected to the router/modem. I fixed it by reinitializing the doorbell again as if new.
Now, a second doorbell did the same thing.
I am five hours drive from these doorbells(LA-Vegas), and this is really inconvenient when they go offline (apparently permanently).
They show as offline on both Android and iOS apps (have restarted both). But again, the router shows as connected (and everything else is on the internet too).
So either they stopped communicating with the Wyze cloud, or Wyze is not relaying the connection.
Three support requests to Wyze with logs and screen capture, but silence in return.

Did you only submit the logs? What where their numbers and when did you submit them? Did you also start a ticket process with Support?

Logs (and any info you submit with then) are just a “black box” file used for debugging that is sent to Wyze and is placed into an area so Support or the devs or engineers can pull from when referenced. A ticket is a process that is started when you contact support for assistance. They can either resulute the issue themselves, or escalate it to a higher power.

If you provide any log or ticket numbers here in the thread, I can send them in and get checked for you. Thanks in advance!

I haven’t called support yet, but thought maybe this forum might have an answer.

My diagnostic logs with screen captures are:
May 12 204224
May 10 202515
May 9 201944

Thank you for any help you can provide!!

Because a ticket hasn’t actually been started yet, I’d say the best course of action would be to start one so that the progress can be tracked. When support pulls the log numbers you provide maybe they can answer the problems just from that info right there for ya.

Here is some contact info for you to contact Support:

You can contact support:
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support

I do ask to update this thread when you can for others that may have found this thread due to a similar problem and they can know what happened with it. And we can keep an eye how things are going for you. :slight_smile:

I got a support ticket from the chat bot (1229939) but that’s about all.
I’ve basically resigned myself to self-repair, as I’ve had to do with several of their other products.