Doorbell chime included or false info?

Twice on the Wyze Video Doorbell web page it states that a chime is included with each doorbell. Yet, it also has a separate listing and price for a doorbell + chime. Is the web page accurate or erroneous and no chime is actually included with each doorbell?

1 Like

Hello @100 and welcome to the community.

That is a great question, there are actually two doorbells.

Wyze Video Doorbell Pro - This comes with a chime as it is already paired to the chime that comes with it.

Wyze Video Doorbell - This can be purchased with or without the chime, but it still requires bypassing the chime that may be built into your house for the Wyze Video Doorbell to work properly.

1 Like

So the web page is wrong–twice. There is no mention of the distinction you mention, nor is there anything on the page referencing anything “Pro”. Wyze Video Doorbell | 1080p Wired Smart Doorbell Camera for Security.

If you go to the link you just posted, then up to shop, under Video Doorbell you should see both listed. On the right side of the page you posted for Wyze Video Doorbell there are 2 selections with chime and without. Unless we are seeing different things.

Under Shop

On the right
Doorbell

1 Like

Wow, even more confusing! The Pro you mentioned in the menu is a completely different product–which I am not referencing. I am referencing the product on the page at Wyze Video Doorbell | 1080p Wired Smart Doorbell Camera for Security. Again, it states twice that a chime is included with EACH doorbell. This needs to be corrected since it appears you are now stating that it is false information.

Yeah, I see this. But how do you explain that it clearly states twice on this page that a chime is included with EACH doorbell? It doesn’t state otherwise anywhere. My point is this is evidently false and someone needs to admit it and correct it.

1 Like

Can you show me the area where it says it is included with each and I will definitely inform the team about it. I looked at the ‘In The Box’ and only one shows the chime.

Edit: I think I found where you are referring and I will forward this on to the team.

1 Like

@spameater
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We worked with the team and got the advertisement fixed. We would also like to make this right with you, and give you the Wyze Chime. Please submit a support ticket and let me know the ticket number so I can get it routed correctly.

support.wyze.com

1 Like

The problem has been solved.

@spameater
I do apologize for the time it took an thank you for amending your complaint as I am aware you were under no obligation to do so. I will forward your ticket number on to the proper person to see this through, I do not expect to hear anything until Tuesday but if I hear confirmation on my end prior I will be sure to let you know. Also, thank you again.

1 Like

Jason,

Chris in Customer Service. has actually already processed everything and the solution we discussed has been implemented. Thanks.

1 Like