Doorbell Camera - Disable Bright Blue Status Light

Just got my preordered doorbell camera installed and working, Install was fairly easy, overall happy with the camera especially given its price tag. My main issue with it is the bright blue status light - the light is visible from probably 100 yards away and easily visibly from the road as people drive by. It’s one thing to see a doorbell camera as you approach the steps or the front door, but signaling to everyone driving by that you have a doorbell camera just invites problems in my opinion.

I’m hoping the brightness can be adjusted or the light just turned off completely, and I will wait for that update or for Wyze to acknowledge and review. In the end I cannot keep this camera installed long term as it is. besides the security threat it poses, the aesthetics are also an issue. You cant look at the front of my house without your eyes being drawn to the blue beacon next to my door!

MODERATOR NOTE:

Your submission has been merged (see below). Please hop on over there and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

=================

A post was merged into an existing topic: Change Doorbell push button blue LED color