Doorbell answering on Google smart displays (Home Hub, Hub Max, Nest Hub, etc.)

I asked via Twitter and they said I should post here. I have a Ring doorbell that does NOT ring on my Google Home Max Display. Ring only does that with Amazon’s display. Other doorbells can with Google/Max. If you can have your doorbell ring on my Google display and allow me to answer the doorbell on the display and interact with the person at the door, like you can with the app on a mobile device, I’d pre-order now and order for all my friends and family too.

[Mod Edit]: Title modified to be more inclusive and to enhance search clarity.

Yes! Why is this not an option?

This is an absolute MUST and also a huge selling point for me! PLEASE Wyze.

3 Likes

So any news on this Wyze? Right now I currently have an autoview automation with tasker, but a built-in official integration would be much better… @WyzeTeam

3 Likes

Bump! Any news?

Any updates from wyze on integration with the Doorbell and Google Next Home Max?

1 Like

Wyze video doorbell to stream on Google Hub

Please add the video doorbell to be able to stream on the Google hub. This would be extremely helpful for security monitoring.

1 Like

I have the doorbell plus linked to an echo show and I would like it to automatically show the video every time there is an alert or the doorbell is pushed. I have it at my Dads retirement home and want him to be able to see who is at his door and a phone is too difficult to use for him. I was hoping this would be a more seamless integration, driven by AI instead of a person having to request the information. There is a huge market for people in nursing/retirement homes and their adult kids trying to make things work for them and monitor their care at the same time. I have a Google hub max too so I will try on that as well