Door open close and indoor motion sensors

The units work for 1 -2 days then lose their connection. I reboot my main pan tilt camera the transmitter is blue sending but after couple of days no more connection. Anyone having the same issues?

1 Like

I’m using three motion sensors to run three different groups of lights. One of the motion sensors is outside. I just started having issues with it the last few days and it’s been outside for probably several months. And the issue was not with the sensor it is with the battery. The cold has really zapped the battery. Replaced the battery and everything is fine. So you might want to do some troubleshooting and if you can’t figure it out Submit a support ticket. Good luck

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001610132-Wyze-Sense

Do you have a v2 that you can put the bridge on? The pan itself uses more power leaving the bridge to sometime have power problems. Some things to check are that you are using the supplied USB cable, and using a 5v 2a power wall brick to help up your chances that the piggy backed bridge will work without issue.

3 Likes

I agree with Omgitstony suggestion. I had the problem with the bridge and associated devices going offline periodically way back when the Wyze Sense devices first came out. I had the bridge plugged into a Pan Camera at the time. The first thing I did which helped, but didn’t completely solve the problem was to use a higher watt USB power supply, but once I moved the bridge to a V2 camera, I don’t think the bridge has dropped off at all since last summer. Except of course the couple times Wyze had system problems.

2 Likes

Ok thanks I do have a V2 camera so I’ll try that thanks

1 Like

Yes I’ve installed it this morning and no WiFi drops so far thanks the community is great

3 Likes