Donation Channel to Fund New Product/ImprovementWishes

There are many wishes by people, and the sad reality is that sometimes these things will never see the light of day because they all cost money to develop.

Is there some way a donation avenue can be set up to allow people to put their money with their mouths are?

For example; I want further RTSP support on v2s and would like to see it added to their doorbell. I realize that this costs them money for something that will ultimately lead them to make less money. How much would that kind of development cost? I have a laundry list of things I would like to see developed and would like to help a little more a little more than flapping my lips to make them become a reality. I would like to be able to pay for this additional software development to get more value out of my investment. Maybe if enough people chip in we can see these things through.

Right now they’ve got the market cornered for inexpensive and decent quality, but that’ll fade soon and competition will materialize eventually. When that happens, people will have options and move to other brands that will better suit their needs.

It would be a good opportunity to pioneer a new model for product development amidst these ever changing times. Instead of trying to guess what the community might want, develop it with them together.

**//Mod Edit: Title Modified to Enhance Search Clarity.

I’d also like to see this. I want RTSP for the v3 cams. I’d like to be able to use the cams without the footage leaving my local network.