Doesn't always capture someone at the door

So I moved it down. Now it doesn’t catch me walking up the walkway. And I have to stand at the door and ring the bell and stand there before it records. I only got it to record once and that was when I was standing there.

Turn up your sensitivity to 100. You can always back it down later.

I did and it didn’t help :frowning: I moved the zone and it still doesn’t see me walking down the walkway. It only sees me if I leave out my door.

It sees you (evident by the recording), but by the time it wakes up and begins recording, your already past and outside of the camera view.

I would make sure your settings are cranked up and evealuate your space to see if there is a better mounting location

2 Likes

I am so frustrated I want to return it. Can you make any suggestion… It doesn’t see me, even though I moved it down from where I had it. I upped the sensitivity. I upped the detection distance. Both are at 100. i really expected it to get someone walking up,

so sorry to hear this. Looking at this video, I can’t quite tell if it is a hardware issue.

Totally understand if you want to go ahead and contact our support for return.

If you want to figure out if you want a refund or replacement, we have a troubleshot video below. This thread can high level help you determine if the camera is working correctly or not.

1 Like