Does Wyze have ANYONE that works in customer service?

Think that this order is LOST?

Does anyone there CARE?

Thursday

SEPTEMBER

On Its Way

• SEP 28

11:52 PM

Departed FedEx location

Fedex smartpost grove city, OH

• SEP 28

12:42 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

Fedex smartpost grove city, OH

• SEP 28

10:14 AM

In transit

Grove city, OH

• SEP 27

6:20 PM

In transit

Grove city, OH

• SEP 27

6:20 AM

In transit

Grove city, OH

• SEP 26

6:20 PM

In transit

Grove city, OH

• SEP 26

2:14 AM

In transit

Grove city, OH

• SEP 25

9:06 AM

In transit

Greenwood, IN

• SEP 24

7:37 PM

Departed FedEx location

Indianapolis, IN

• SEP 24

2:24 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

Indianapolis, IN

• SEP 23

9:03 AM

Shipment information sent to FedEx

• fedex

Tracking Number

[Mod Note]: Personal information has been manually removed from this post.

FedEx ‘Smartpost’ has got to the one of the slowest and inconsistent shipment options that exists in the western world. There must be a significant monetary saving for Wyze (and any other vendor) as that’s the only reason I can fathom they keep using it.

My own experience with it has consistently been very sub-standard. One package (not from Wyze) took nearly 3 weeks to get to me and during that time it spent only 3 days ‘in transit’, the remaining time it was just sitting in some FedEx depot (actually multiple FedEx locations) gathering dust.

This is a user forum, While I and others may care and hope you get your product, I/we can only empathize as a consumer and user of delivery services.

If you haven’t already done so you can contact Wyze Support
Support can be reached at; Online Ticket WYZE Support Live support is available: +1-206-339-9646
Monday - Friday 4 am -8 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Or Contact FedEx as it is now in their hands… and we all know the troubles delivery companies have been having of late.

5 Likes

Well, I hope it saved them a lot of money, because I needed this right away- they should ask you if you REALLY need something, and allow you to pay a REAL company to ship it to you.

I’d never buy anything from WYZE again…

1 Like

It’s very inconsistent. By comparison, the last two V3 orders I did ( a few months ago ) were very prompt, and late evening this week on Sunday a friend ordered a few of the new V2 Pan cameras and they were received by him in the Los Angeles area Wednesday morning.

I too have a wyze shipment stuck in Grove city, OH since Sept 25th. Might be good for wyze to reach out to FedEx and inquire to the delay. Staring to look like FedEx had an issue with a group of boxes. Accidents happen…

That’s only 9 days ‘sitting’ in the same location. In my experience that’s not all that unusual for a FedEx ‘Smartpost’ shipment.

1 Like

Wow. So I am not alone. My order has been stuck in a FedEx location for a week and they keep updating the delivery date every single day. Contacting Wyze customer support and they repeat the same damn thing. Maybe I should have realized that cheaper products come with very bad customer service. I WILL NEVER BE BUYING ANYTHING FROM WYZE AGAIN

I did finally get mine- really pathetic…

Good luck