Does anyone actually like and use this CRAP?

I have found all of my Wyze stuff to be of the lowest quality and lowest reliability of any electronic devices I have ever owned. Failed sensors, failed cameras, cameras dying in the middle of firmware updates, constantly having to reboot and reflash and change batteries to see if that “fixes” it, etc. ,etc., etc . . .

I just don’t have the time or the patience to do all of the troubleshooting and maintenance required to get “sometimes” functionality out of this kind of hardware.

I AM DONE WITH THIS CRAP!!! I just smashed two Cam2’s on the garage floor and tossed them in the trash.
GOOD RIDDANCE.

I know, I should have spent the money for REAL security devices in the first place. My bad.

I will now.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Can’t blame you Otto. I was a fan for the first 6 months or so, but then the system just started getting flakey after a software update. It requires a lot of patience to keep this ecosystem up and running. I would recommend it for anyone who likes to tinker around with things like this, but I’m not that interested. Would just rather pay a little bit more to have tech that works reliably.