Do you trust Wyze?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

The following summary is from an in-depth discussion between Wyze principals and customers. Click here to go to the top of that thread.

This is not secure

PROVISIONAL SUMMARY

With respect to cloud cameras:

Privacy | Security | Trust | Money

If “Wyze” approached you respectfully and asked for permission to date your daughter, would you allow it? :boy: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :girl:

Would you loan your lawnmower to “Wyze”?
mowing-the-lawn-smiley-emoticon

Yeah, I would let Wyze date my daughter, but I would ask them to turn off notifications so I wouldn’t have to see every time Wyze held hands or got a kiss.

1 Like

I think I would like to be your daughter. You trust that she’d choose a good fella, even if he strikes you as a Wyze guy.

Good neighbor! I have to share this. Yesterday I was out mowing the lawn. We have a big, old jacaranda tree out front overhanging the sidwalk and street. It’s purple flowering time. So, I’m working working working, disturbing the blanket of purple flowers that had settled on the sidwalk and turf.

A young couple walks by - perhaps not unlike “Wyze” and your daughter - I pause and as they pass, the gal says to her fella, “Oh, it smells so good.” She was talking about that earthy mulchy smell of fresh cut grass and soil and moist and wilting flowers, I think.

And I thought, if I were a younger man, this girl, this girl I would date. :older_man: :older_woman:

#WyzeBandCountsStepsWhileYouMowTheLawn

1 Like

Do you mean my good lawnmower, or the one over there with the wonky wheel? :wink:

I trust Wyze and others to film outside my house, but really don’t like the idea of sending in-home images to any cloud service just yet…

Lol! I had an acquaintance who kept bringing me all her valuable “stuff” (it WAS good quality JUNK.) I finally said, "D’ya think you could bring me something that you actually want? And she did… once. And that was the end of it. We remain friendly acquaintances. :slight_smile:

I’m with ya there, brother. Strange things happen in my house (not that strange things happen in your house, they might, but I wasn’t implying that…aw heck, you know what I mean.*)

(I’m channeling @rbruceporter, here, in the parens. Badly, I know, but still, we try. :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Great imagery! I wish Jacaranda trees grew this far north! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: Yes, best not to discuss those strange things, much less film them… :joy: :rofl:

Actually I first read your post as “not the strange things happen in your house” and it was only when I stopped laughing that I could see well enough to figure out what you had actually said… Just a couple of letters and the whole meaning changed. I shall now be laughing at unexpected times for the rest of the day. :smiley: Thanks!

1 Like

I like yours better. The more the merrier! :grin:

Market forces may eventually dictate that we reveal ALL the strange things that happen in our homes. But. Not. Yet. Hallelujah!

This is not the gal who walked by, I didn’t actually see her features, just a young couple, and heard her voice. :notes:

It is a frame from the film Let’s Get Lost, a biopic of jazz trumpeter, Chet Baker.

Would you trust “Wyze” to direct your biopic?  :movie_camera:

For me, WYZE is local, I know where to find them……. :biohazard:

1 Like

Handy! Did you ever visit the Wyze lair on one of their Open House days? What brand of beer do they serve? Is it true they speak in unison?

Kinda reminded me of the Whole Borg collective thing…

We achieve our individual liberty collectively.

Is that borgian? :slight_smile:

Resistance is Futile…

Heh, that’s what I used to say to my kids when I’d “pinned” 'em in play wrestling. image
Gave 'em a good giggle while they wriggled. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice to see a bit of comedy. :smile:

1 Like