Do not move the new floor lamp by the light

Do not move adjust the lamp by the fixture itself, it will break. Use the flexible part of the stand. Seems the plastic is very thin and will crack. Looks like it is going to need some epoxy.

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks. Sorry about your light. :frowning:

All see what support does, found it has happened to a few people.

I wish I saw this sooner. Just came here seeing if anyone else had this issue. I am gentle with this light and use it a good bit. I was happy with it but mine broke in the same exact place.

Any tips on repairing it? I assume Wyze won’t do anything to replace it even though I think it is poor building quality at that end of the lamp.

They sent me a new one.

The head of my lamp has come loose and can’t be rotated to a new position. I don’t use the head to move the lamp but have rotated the head in the past. Could not find the lamp listed under Products on the Wyze web or any other way to report this issue.

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.

1 Like