Display seconds on sensor event log timestamps

maybe-later

I have two doors in order to enter my apt, one in the first floor and another one upstairs, the inclusion of seconds on the time an event takes places (open or closed sensor) would allow me to know if someone is coming in or leaving my home.

I agree with @macutan that Sense events should include the full timestamp in the form hh:mm:ss just like the camera events. It would help in determining the sequence of triggers from sensors and cameras.

Hello. Same problem here. I want to setup either 2 contact sensors or a contact sensor and motion sensor to determine if someone is coming or going. But without seconds, this is kind of a bust.
BTW, @macutan and @jjr, are you using IFTT for automate actions? If so, how to combine multiple triggers? I am trying to setup google sheet to track the sequence of actions. Any tips?

I’m not using IFTTT yet, just the Wyze functions.

Yes, I am using IFTTT , need to install the second sensor but I feel through using IFTTT and Setting up a routine that would add a row to a spreadsheet should work as it will show which sensor was triggered first.