Different app or app section for cameras vs other devices

With the addition of the Wyze Bulb, Wyze Sense, and Wyze Plugs I feel that separating the Wyze Cams and Smart devices to their own sections would be help full. My list of devices is a little bit of a mess from the growing list device that keep getting added. A little more organization would be great and simplify the app.

Just curious… have you discovered product grouping in the app? Could that help with the clutter?

There’s info on how to group products in the help guides in the Support link, top right.

And if you don’t want to group you can always just sort.

Grouping would help but then we still can’t add a product to multiple groups yet…

That’s what I like about Alexa you can add devices to other groups and routines also, bad thing is no wyze sensors

I have done grouping before but i really miss the feel of the app being dedicated to wyze cams and while the smart things are cool i really feel there needs to be a better separation between the two

1 Like

Wyze please make a separate app for Wyze Cameras. Really you could just make a duplicate app and then change a few things. This would be helpful because when you have more products than just cameras it gets confusing in the app. We are using these cameras to monitor our stuff, we need an app just for that. No reason to have our living room lights and coffee maker in the same app.

Without the ability to group different devices by room or location, grouping doesn’t serve a lot of purpose right now.