Did you experience any login issues with this new forum?

That’s essentially the same issue I had. Not had a problem since.

1 Like

Just that one time. No more issues now.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile:

I logged on Ok, but I can’t find where to log out.

@dennispotts48 Click on your profile top right and then you can logout.

1 Like

When trying to set up my mobile app…you use a verification code requirement…

The problem I had was the wait time for theuser to get the code and go back to the app is too short…59seconds…’

By the time i went to my email to get the code and then back to the app to enter it…the app had already reverted to “start all over again”

The only way I could create an account was via PC

Not sure if you would still expect issues or not this late in the game? I was unable to log into the forums using my previously created username and password. I had to reset my password. All good now.

Found prompts very confusing just as it took me 10 minutes and multiple readings to find out where this was to be entered as the prompt just identified “below”.

How do I change my email address and login with the new email???

[MOD NOTE: sensitive personal information removed]

I can change your email address for the forum. It will only affect the forum. Let me know if you’d like me to do that.

Unfortunately, changing your Wyze account email for app and website login requires creating a new account and re-setting-up your devices on that new account. (I know, not good.) They are looking at making this easier and you can vote for it here:

1 Like

Yes, by all means…by the way…you sent this response to my “old” email…I think it dies…in a couple of days…

Thanks for your help…

@bassoa,

I did not send the reply to your email. This is a post in the public forum and you have set your preferences to notify you of new replies via email. Since the forum still has your old email, that’s where the notification goes. That will change in a minute as I change your forum email from old to new. You will get a confirmation email that you will need to accept when the change happens.

As this is in the public forum, please don’t post your email addresses in this thread for your own cyber-safety. If you need to communicate private info, please reply to the private message that I sent you earlier.

Now I’m really confused???

I’d suggest that for clarity, you not interact with the forum via reply emails. Instead, log into the forum and check your user preferences. You will also see more clearly the difference between this public topic and the private message.

Got it
Thx

Cannot start a thread!

What issues are you having when you try and start a thread?

Yes wrong password quite a few times! I have to reset the password. Then I can’t start a damn thread! Horrible software who’s coding this stuff…

First it ask for a tag then it just won’t submit. On top of that I can’t login had to reset password three damn times on separate occasions. Works for awhile then stops. Took me this long to get to answer this reply from you. The worst experience I had with a forum and cameras! Worst!

Add on:
-some cameras just keep dropping of LAN!
-new outdoor cam detection zone is horrible IMHO why not the whole screen
-now I’m losing motion tagging on some cameras

Login on PC is fine. Android app displays blank login page.