Title says it all, but I’m struggling to find the right detection settings to capture any animal (coyote, fox, mink, trash panda, etc.) cruising around our pond. Facts are as follows:
- Camera set back 10-15 ft from edge of pond
- PIR image runs up to edge of pond
- Detection zone is on and set for area up to edge of pond
- Sensitivity is set to 100, which I think captures more vs. less
- Close/Far set to 20…what does this mean? If it’s distance in ft maybe I need to set it to 12 or so
Screenshot below of settings including PIR area. Any guidance greatly appreciated!