Defiantly aliens

Oh man! Yes!!! I haven’t thought about that movie in forever

im going to go with a plane…but depending on where you are it could also be one of those rare left winged radioactive night geese. hard to tell really.

2 Likes

What kind of self-respecting UFO wouldn’t emit a familiar sound, lol?

That said it is the Firefly who went back in time hoping to change the producer’s minds, because they never ended that series during the series. They undershot their destination a bit, tho. Maybe only their first jump?

2 Likes

Tiltrotor V-22 Osprey

4 Likes

Wow,

My dad worked for the company that built the v-22 osprey, he machined parts that went into the engines.

We got to attend an inaugural flight of one, pretty sweet to see as a kid.

5 Likes

Spock to Captain Kirk: upon further reflection Captain, I have realized there is not intelligent life on this planet.

3 Likes

Sorry, it was the Romulan brandy.

1 Like

Yep, I rode on that ship the other night. If you look closely, you can see me waving out the window. In-between probing that is… :man_shrugging:

Had such a good time, I booked another flight for next week. :smirk:

1 Like

Didn’t know Bezos was into that.

1 Like

Now THAT dude is creepy…

2 Likes

Small plane; definitely (defiantly?) not a drone. A drone, even that high up would make a totally recognizable high pitched sound…like a bunch of angry bees. That sound was in the lower register; might have been an ultralight/paraglider lit up as a prank. (They normally don’t fly at night or have full lighting.)

1 Like

It does sound more like a small plane or helicopter, the shape of it intrigued me though, kind of an odd shape.
I love that the camera picks this stuff up.

1 Like

You can edit replies!

1 Like

Definitely a propelled aircraft.

You have a cam pointed at the sky to watch the stars? Not a bad idea.

1 Like

@jenhaygle is one of the most curious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are missing the “meteor” boat if you don’t have a V3 constantly pointed to the dark night sky!

Catching bad guys, vandals, bears, mountain lions or a cute pet on a Wyze camera is soooooo yesterday.

Catching a meteor or a UFO … well, try it, you’ll love it!

Guaranteed. You’ll be instantly addicted.
All for the low cost of a single V3 camera with Starlight sensor built in!

Still time to get a V3 pointed to the sky in time for the Perseids.

Perseids

Next period of activity: July 17th, 2021 to August 26th, 2021

The Perseids are the most popular meteor shower as they peak on warm August nights as seen from the northern hemisphere. The Perseids are active from July 17 to August 24. They reach a strong maximum on August 12 or 13, depending on the year. Normal rates seen from rural locations range from 50-75 shower members per hour at maximum.The Perseids are particles released from comet 109P/Swift-Tuttle during its numerous returns to the inner solar system. They are called Perseids since the radiant (the area of the sky where the meteors seem to originate) is located near the prominent constellation of Perseus the hero when at maximum activity.

Shower details - Radiant: 03:12 +57.6° - ZHR: 100 - Velocity: 37 miles/sec (swift - 60km/sec) - Parent Object: 109P/Swift-Tuttle

Next Peak - The Perseids will next peak on the Aug 11-12, 2021 night. On this night, the moon will be 13% full.

@WyzeDongsheng

2 Likes

@jenhaygle

On the chance it might be drone, make sure your shades are shut! :rofl:

1 Like

Looking forward to this, be nice to get a fireball or two.

1 Like