Defiantly aliens

13 Likes

Is it me or does that look like the USS Enterprize?

6 Likes

Kirk to Spock: What are we doing here?

1 Like

Apologies for the spelling, definitely and Enterprise

Those damn defiant aliens!

3 Likes

I was so excited to actually capture something interesting after seeing not very much for several weeks I neglected to check my spelling before hitting send.

1 Like

What is that? Definitely not a plane or bird or bug. It moves steady. Maybe something like ash floating?

Did you have the IR on?

How is the V3 bypassing their cloaking technology? :alien::flying_saucer:

4 Likes

IR was off.

1 Like

The sound makes me think it’s a drone or small plane just guessing. :man_shrugging:

@Bam Any ideas?

5 Likes

I didn’t notice there was sound the first time I watched it. You’re right. I totally side with the Drone theory especially because of the concentric shapes surrounding it and the drone-like sound.

2 Likes

Serenity or an xwing is my guess.

Or a helicopter.

5 Likes

My first thought was helicopter too. But, I like the Firefox reference. :wink:

2 Likes

You Browncoat you…

3 Likes

Whatever it is, is is not too far away, assuming that is a full field, there is almost no foreshortening so the “object”, is closer than it looks… Perhaps, an aircraft of some sort. Satellites show more foreshortening as they move than this did.

1 Like

200w

I do seriously think it’s a helo. I expected to see nav lights on the thing but I don’t, but based in what I believe to be the blade rotating sound and the movement I’d say “it’s a choppa!”

3 Likes

Totally an uncloaked Klingon ship.

4 Likes

I can’t get the sound. The player mute button won’t untoggle.

Looks a little bit like the L.E.M. coming down for a landing.

Sorry @mvb, but it’s Firefly :wink:

The shape totally gives a Serenity vibe though.

Firefly, could you shine your light. Now I know your ways cause they’re just like mine.

Sorry but everytime I say the word Firefly, just make me think of Breaking Benjamin… great song.

@R.Good, you’re right. I meant Firefly. (Firefox is the Clint Eastwood movie from 1982.) That was a great show and movie.

A fellow Firefly fan! :slight_smile: I’m going to my bunk…

1 Like