Daily Motion Event Storage Limit?

I have been noticing the past couple weeks that when I go to check my motion event captures in the app that a lot of motion recordings that were there before are missing.

After researching I counted the number of motion event recordings under each day that only the last 20 recordings for each day were kept…

I don’t remember seeing that there was a limit to the number of daily recordings that are kept in the cloud? As far as I knew there was no limits to the number of recordings kept in the cloud per day outside of the rolling 14 day storage time limit…

Even I’m facing a somewhat similar problem. The cam v2 does not show me any events from 9:00pm to 6:45sm every day. When I go to the view playback, it has the recorded sum movements person, but no events to mention. I wonder what is wrong with this, the firmware or the app update. It use to work perfect eatlier…

That sounds a little different then what I am experiencing… have you checked the scheduling for your cam(s)?

My scheduling is set for all day. I can see the last 20 recording for a day… It seems that after 20 earlier recordings for that same day get knocked off…

Okay I figured it out… I guess the app only loads the first 20 and if you pull up at the end it will load the rest…

I don’t remember it being that way before… is that something that maybe a new feature in the app or something that maybe I just never noticied before?