Customer support

HOW DO WE SPEAK TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT @UserCustomerGwen
IVE BEEN HOLDING FOR OVER 20 MINUTES.
ONE GOOGLE SEARCH PROVES TO ANYONE THAT LOOKS- WYZE HAS HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE E

@UserCustomerGwen #wyzegwendolyn #cancel #wyze

@flovio89 Welcome! Have you started a support ticket? Submit a Request

If you are waiting longer on the support call line than intended, you may want to call back at a different time.

Wyze Support:

Wyze Customer Support 1 (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

2 Likes

So you’re saying if the customer support line leaves you on hold for 20 minutes… give up and call back later? When we could wait another 20 minutes for nothing? That’s what you’re recommending???

It’s just a suggestion not a recommendation. Calling at peak hours of the day will yield longer waiting times. Do you have a support ticket number yet?

1 Like

So does this mean you didn’t do a google search before you needed support?
I only really know about the Wyze support for cameras, it’s slow but it’s been fine for me.
Like @StopICU33 wrote try calling at different times. Opening time (0900 Pacific) has been best for me.

2 Likes

I was on hold twice this week for about an hour and half each time waiting to talk to an airline rep. The tickets cost a lot more than 20 bucks. Measure your expectations against reality.

1 Like

Buy 'em in Canada. No support at all. That’s the way to go. No suprises. :slightly_smiling_face:

Try Toll free: (844) 999-3226

Just wondering for clarification, have you been waiting for 20 minutes and have yet to speak to a support wizard, or did you talk to one, they out you on hold, and now you have waited 20 minutes? Your wording doesn’t clarify. I hope someone got to you and was able to help.

Just curious, what was the issue that you were seeking help with? Maybe the group here can assist.

1 Like