Customer Service problems. I’m pissed

Is anyone else having problems with customer service? I got one of the bad vacuums that cannot connect. I am at the point of doing a chargeback on the credit card.

After I got no response from my first trouble ticket, a few weeks later I made another. After some back and forth, I am now at 12 days without a response.

I have half a dozen cameras, two robot vacuums, 8 bulbs, four plugs, and have the alarm system on order. I am a heavy Wyze user, and am shocked at the way I am being ignored by the company. All I want is either my money back or a replacement robot vacuum. I haven’t been able to use the thing for about two months, this is ridiculous.

Welcome to the WYZE forums. There are literally hundreds of posts here on the forum with similar complaints. People in the know stopped emailing and chatting with WYZE long ago. The only way to get real support is to pick up the phone and call them. Hold times vary. The longest I have ever waited prior to getting someone is 38 minutes.

WYZE Support:
(206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Hello @cwrink and welcome to the community

Do you have a ticket number and I can see if I can find out what the hold up is?

Do you have multiple wrv or just one?
Have you connected a wrv successfully?
I am willing to help you.
Step by step.